Animate Me! 2.0
helps you to produce animations in GIF and AVI- formats on the base of different effects (such as
Areas where you can apply Animate Me!:
- making GIF and AVI- animations for the Web;
- making banners;
- presentation materials;
- development of creative imagination.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7;
- no special requirements.
Quick links for Animate Me!:
- loads background picture for created animation from BMP, JPEG, PSD, PCX, PNG, TGA, GIF- files;
- builds animation on the base of list of animation effects;
- manages the list of animation effects and edits parameters of each effect;
- defines animation parameters: count of frames, delay and number of loops;
- exports created animations to GIF and AVI- files;
- optimizes size of created GIF- files;
- saves animation scripts in AME- files;
- creates GIF and AVI- files from command line in batch mode;
- supports localization tools for different languages.
Windows 7 - compatibility.
64 bit compatibility.
New operation Effect / Duplicate.
New dialog Effect / Schedule: time interval and region for each effect.
Improvements in interface.
Reasons to buy Animate Me!
Virtually every popular image editing software title comes with an option to create animated GIF images.
Yet, most people find these built-in tools very counter- intuitive, complicated and almost impossible
- Animate Me! is the easiest way to do more attention- getting animated images in seconds.
The interface is so simple and intuitive that you hardly needs the User Manual to work with this program.
- The secret of this software is that it splits process of creation of animated GIF images
into simple steps, so anyone can do it. No special training or knowledge is required! Besides, you can produce
animation using prepared sets of objects and particles enclosed in Animate Me! or make animation
from single image only.
- The program has many useful features, like GIF- file size deep optimization,
batch mode, use several effects to the source image simultaneously, extremely easy update of
created animations (in animation scripts) and others.
Restriction in the unregistred version:
- unable to save your animation as GIF and AVI- file;
- batch mode does not work.