Our programs have rich functionality, very easy and convenient interface, low cost, prepared templates, work with most popular image formats, run on Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, new versions run on Windows 8 too. There are no special system requirements. You do not have to be an expert designer to be able to produce amazing results.
All our products are a try-before-you-buy programs. It means that you can download wanted trial version from our site to evaluate capabilities of the program.
Note: trial versions have some functional limitations. If you wish to use fully functional version of the program you should purchase it.
Our customers get the following benefits:
- a free upgrade to all the future minor releases of the program;
- free lifetime technical support by E-mail;
- discounts for multiple licenses.
You can buy our program online and pay via our secure gateway with your credit card. This is the quickest and easiest method to order program. All major credit cards are accepted. We accept payments in USD, Euro and many other currencies. Your payment transaction for software is made via secure registration services. Also there are other payment methods: telephone and fax orders, check via postal mail, purchase orders.
- Personal license for a single computer usage grants you the right to use this software for fun, to build your personal homepage, etc. You can use program any purpose if this usage does not bring you money.
- Business license for a single computer usage of the program grants you an ability to use the program for commercial purposes.
Just two examples:
- you create a site or homepage for your client and he/she pays you money for that. This is a commercial use of the program for sure.
- you use it to build a site for your company. This site does not bring the money directly but it is used to represent your company on the Net, this representation brings you additional clients and these clients bring additional income. This is a commercial use of the program too.
- Upgrade for Easy Banner Creator from version 1 to version 2 means that the customer paid for version 1 earlier. Else the purchase of version 2 is required.