Main window of Easy Banner Creator
- creates animated and static banners with standard or any sizes;
- defines style of background fill: Color, Gradient, Picture, Hatch;
- suports most popular image formats: BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, PSD, ICO and Windows Metafiles;
- adds, deletes, swaps banner elements: texts and images (including animated GIFs);
- builds animation on the base of running multiple elements and text effects (color change, size change, fade and teletype) or image effect (fade and size);
- defines text (multi-line text) by parameters: color, font, size, shade color and depth;
- defines image parameters: size and transparent;
- sets position of animation or static element;
- uses image collections;
- defines animation parameters for each running element: direction, time interval (start and stop values from 0% to 100%);
- defines animation parameters for created banner: count of frames, delay;
- optimizes size of created GIF- file and displayes its size in Status bar;
- exports created banners to GIF- files;
- exports created banners to Flash- files;
- contains timeline dialog for animation elements;
- generates HTML link;
- saves images of GIF- file as a set of JPEG or PNG- files;
- saves animation scripts in EBC- files.
- Background style Picture: button Edit to call image editor;
- New background style Hatch.
Restriction in the unregistred version:
- it is impossible to save banner to GIF and SWF- file.