Main window of Easy 3D Objects
- adds to 3D scene the following types of objects: dummy cube, sprite, plane, disk, cube, frustum, sphere, cone, cylinder, annulus, torus, arrow line, space text, mirror;
- edits parameters of objects;
- rotates and moves objects and groups of objects;
- fills objects by color or texture from BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, PNG, ICO- files and Windows Metafiles;
- moves camera nearer/farther for viewing of 3D scene;
- moves camera at different angles to change the view of 3D scene;
- creates 3D GIF- animation;
- assigns paths to objects where they move during animation;
- copies 3D scene to clipboard in BMP- format;
- exports 3D scene to GIF, BMP, PNG, SWF or JPG- files;
- saves created 3D scene as e3d- file;
- supports multi- language interface.
- Windows 10 - compatibility;
- New feature: Export to Flash (swf-files).
Restriction in the unregistred version:
- export to graphic files with dark blue criss- cross lines;
- impossibly to save GIF- animation to file;
- restriction on quantity of objects in 3D scene (up to 10 objects).