Main window of Image Constructor
- loads background pictures for your illustrations from BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, ICO, PCX, PSD and Windows Metafiles;
- creates background pictures using color or gradient fill;
- edits size and coordinates of the image;
- adds objects from a set of basic objects and image collections;
- edits image collections;
- adds objects from graphical files;
- adds object as a text line;
- adds object as a coordinate axis;
- manages list of objects;
- edits, deletes, duplicates, aligns objects;
- changes size and position of object (group of objects) by mouse;
- supports clipboard operations for separate objects and groups of objects;
- scales image with all objects;
- saves created images in a file with extension .ic;
- exports images to HTML5, BMP, JPG, PNG, PDF, SWF and GIF- files;
- copies image with all objects to clipboard in BMP- format;
- supports localization tools for different languages.
- Windows 10 - compatibility;
- New feature: Export to Flash (swf-files).
Restriction in the unregistred version:
- nag- screen;
- restriction on quantity of objects on image (up to 10 objects);
- text "demo".